1972 Chevrolet Chevelle Custom
- Engine Size
- 496 V8
- Transmission Type
- 6 Speed Manual
- Body Style
1972 Chevelle, 496ci EFI, 6-Speed, Pro-Touring Coupe. Frame-off Resto!
When you think about a 1972 Chevelle painted in hugger orange with white stripes you think instantly about speed!
If you're looking for a no-expense-spared, pro-touring 1972 Chevelle this one is among the finest in the country. Professionally built restomod/pro touring upgrades were done with the best shops and technicians in the area.
This is a frame-off build. All panels were removed,everything then cleaned. All new nuts and bolts were used for completion Underbody coating then applied, frame painted. All panels and gaps were worked, creating a better body than factory from fisher.
New and restored stainless and chrome was put on the car, along with new rubber and glass at the same time.
The iconic Hugger Orange with white painted stripes was updated to a modern formula and an added clear coat. That was only the beginning and would have been enough for a show car, but this one takes on a modern feel with the next stage of the build.
This is not your average cruise-in car. with only a dairy queen cam. This 10.7.1 compression 496 cubic inch was built to perform. Starting with FAST EFI Fuel injection, A Hydraulic roller Competition Cam breathing through AFR Aluminum heads! It's an animal in all gears, 7 days a week! The Custom Lemons Built headers with 3in Magnaflow Stainless Exhaust lets the power out with a thunderous tone!
Keeping in the spirit of 1972, 3 pedals still exist in the floor, but updated from the short 4 speeds of long ago. A modern T56/ 6-speed creates new fun as you row through the gears. The 12-bolt rear end houses a 3:73 gear, giving you quick starts with hwy cruising when needed. Reading from the Dakota Digital gauges gives you instant knowledge of all your vitals. Speaking of vitals, a Ron Davis radiator keeps things cool, and Wilwood six piston front and 4 piston back brakes keep the speed in check.
Many high quality features, make life easier and will impress the judges like Ringbrothers door handles and Eddie Motorsports hood hinges. Stepping inside you will be treated to new seats front and back. New Headliner and new carpet round out the inside with a fresh feel.
As you can see, this is not your average Chevelle, but a well built pro-touring style beast! For more on this beauty, call Art & Speed at 901-850-0507.
- 498 cubic Inch Big Block Chevrolet Stroker
- AFR Aluminum Heads
- Fast EFI Multiport Intake Manifold
- Fast Standalone Fuel Rails
- Fast EfI Ignition Kit
- Fast EfI Throttle body
- Custom Comp Cam
- Hydraulic Rollers
- March Pulley system
- Custom Lemons Headers
- 3'' Stainless Magnaflow exhaust Custom Fit
- 6-Speed Manual T56 Magnum Transmission
- Lakewood Bell Housing
- Ron Davis Radiator
- Body off Repaint of the frame
- Weld-in SpeedTech Brace Kit
- New Frame Mounts
- Hotchkis Sway bars
- Staggered Bonspeed 3 piece Wheels
- Nitto INVO 245/40/19 Front Tires
- Nitto INVO 295/35/20 Rear Tires
- SPC Upper Control Arms
- Qa1 Coilovers front and rear
- Wilwood Power Brake Booster
- Wilwood Big Power Brakes front 6 piston, rear 4 piston
- 12 Bolt rear end showing a (373 ratio)
- High Quality Frame-off Re-paint in Hugger Orange clear coat
- Ringbrothers Billet Trimmed Door Handles
- Re-Chromed Bumpers in good condition
- Original Grille is in Great Shape
- Lowered Stance
- Very Straight Body
- All lights work as they should
- Badging is in excellent condition
- Excellent White Vinyl Roof
- Newer White Vinyl Interior, good condition
- Kenwood Bluetooth Radio
- Custom Lower Center Console
- Dakota Digital Dash, working as it should
- Vintage Air Blows Cold, working as it should
- Carpet Shows to be replaced and in good condition
- Embroidered Chevelle Floor Mats
- Heater Works very well
- Windows Roll up and Down as they should
- Engine Type
- Engine Size
- 496 V8
- Fuel Specification
- Body Color
- Orange Crush
- Body Style
- Paint Type
- Interior Color
- Secondary Interior Color
- Seating Type
- Seat Material
- Shifter Type
- Center Console